Wednesday, January 15, 2014

 a view into the kiln...I like these images of the kiln in small bits... the contrast of the muck and the heat...
the package so nicely wrapped in an old school manner... the surfaces of the door during the firing are always varied and interesting... as you move around firing for hours the door provides many views
to both calm and center your attention...[ I'll post some later]
for now this blog thing seems to have become an image blog more than anything...
soon that will change a bit... with temperatures moderating, studio time will return to its place and the cleaning up., etc. so desperately needed will end... then perhaps I'll be able to offer some views of the process as it is... and see if anyone finds that interesting... so please have some patience, my hesitation with this is slowly being overcome... I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment